Is there any precautions when I practice?
- Do not try to practice without learning from the instructor.
- Do not try to teach other people without permission.
- If you do not feel well or having bad sensation in your body, do not continue practicing and consult with teacher.
- If you have high blood pressure or other medical problems, please make sure that you do not bend down at all times or make necessary precautionary measure as recommended by your doctor.
- Do not try to exaggerate your practice because there are good results of it follow as taught. For example, do not try to only exercise breathing for 30 minutes or do not try to do one posture for a long time.
- Do not practice when very hungry
What is good attitude during practice?
- If you are a smoker, it is better stop smoking or do not smoke immediately after the practice as more smoke can enter into your body.
- Control your mind peacefully.
- Avoid anger or excitement.
- Practice after 30 minutes of meals
- Avoid practicing under a bad environment.
- It is better practice at open place than closed place.
- Avoid mid-day sun.
- Avoid drinking cold water during practice